Adding extra headings/font sizes to confluence page

Bruno Oyen April 17, 2023

Hi there!

I would like to add more headings or font size possibilities on my confluence page.
Does anyone know if this is possible to do? I can't seam to find anything about it.

I know in "scroll to pdf exporter" there is an option to choose for the whole file or the headings but I only want several titles to be even bigger then the "header 1", pre installed so I can choose them from in confluence page itself.

Thanks in advance!

Bruno

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rodrigo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2023

Hola @Bruno Oyen!

Unfortunately, as mentioned by @Barnali Putatunda that feature is not present but has been mentioned a couple of times in the past.

Atlassian created a Cloud ticket to gather interest in the said feature, one of the tickets that I am are of is below. In said ticket we can vote to express our interest and maybe one day in the future said feature is implemented :D

With friendly regards
Rodrigo

Bruno Oyen April 18, 2023

Hi Rodrigo,

Thanks a lot for sharing!

Regards,

Bruno

0 votes
Answer accepted
Barnali Putatunda
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2023

Hi Bruno,

Confluence does not provide this out of the box. However, there are apps in the marketplace that offer different fonts to use within Confluence. You may check if any app meets your need.

Regards,
Barnali

Bruno Oyen April 18, 2023

Hi Barnali,

Thanks a lot for your help!

Regards,

Bruno

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD