Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a spaces page tree to another space's sidebar

Ronald Yeshulas April 30, 2019

I would like to include the page tree from space A on the sidebar of space B. I tried adding the page tree macro to the sidebar, but I can't find an option that works to identify the space key for another space. I tried something like what's below, but I get a messgae that it can't find SPACEA:@home in the current space. Anyone have a suggestion?

{pagetree:root=SPACEA:@home|sort=natural|excerpt=true|reverse=false|startDepth=3|expandCollapseAll=true|searchBox=true}

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 3, 2019

Hello there!

You are almost on point with the structure. What we are looking for is something like this:

{pagetree:spaces=SPACEA|root=@home|sort=natural|excerpt=true|reverse=false|startDepth=3|expandCollapseAll=true|searchBox=true}

This Page Tree will be displayed above the own space page tree. You can check it by inserting it here Space Tools > Look and Feel > Sidebar, Header and Footer and then paste it on the sidebar text box.

Let us know if this helps you!

Ronald Yeshulas May 3, 2019

Thank you, that's what I needed.

Like # people like this
Stacy Allotta October 18, 2019

I needed that too!  Thanks for asking that Ronald and thanks for solving it Diego!

Like Diego likes this
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 18, 2019

Great to hear that this has helped you as well, @Stacy Allotta !

Andrea Rodriguez June 22, 2022

@Diego is there a way to include the root page in the tree when implementing this solution? My implementation is only showing the children of my root, but I'd like to include the one root page as well.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events