Adding a link to an image

Christine Frederiksen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 3, 2020

Using the new page editor, I'm no longer able to add links to an image? When I try, the link button is greyed out. (See screenshot)Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 2.51.30 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 5, 2020

Hello Christine,

Welcome to Atlassian Community; it's nice to have you join us!

As we roll out the new editor, some features that were formerly available in the old editor may not yet be available for use. We go over a few of these on our Confluence Cloud Editor Roadmap.

There's a request for this missing feature in the new editor, which you can see is in the progress of being implemented.

If you vote on that request, you'll receive updates in your email when there is any further progress. In the meantime, you may need to add a text link below the image or continue to use the Legacy editor template for those pages. If you don't have the Legacy template, you'll need to contact your site admin to request to have it activated by Atlassian Support.

Let me know if you have any questions about that!

Take care,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events