Adding a filter table on top of Jira Issue/Filter macro

Prateek Jain July 16, 2020

Hi,

I have added a Jira Issue/Filter macro on my confluence page. This filter gives a lot of data spread across multiple teams. 

I want to add a filter on top of that which will allow user to sub filter JIRA items from the confluence page only and without going to JIRA. An example would be - say from the list of issues, I want to filter issues assigned to TeamX or TeamY.

Can this be achieved?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 vote
Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2020

Hi @Prateek Jain ,

You can use our app - Table Filter and Charts for Confluence.

Wrap your Jira Issues macro in the Table Filter macro and show only the required issues. Here is an example for you to watch (a two-minute YouTube video from our official channel).

Our app works with the Jira Issues macro perfectly well and you'll be able to create visualized dashboards right in Confluence.

Note that you'll need to use the Table Toolbox macro to nest several macros as your hosting type is Cloud.

ew88 January 18, 2023

Is that app free with the Confluence?  Is there another way to do this?

Stiltsoft support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2023

Hi @ew88 ,

The app is free for Confluence Cloud 1-10 users.

To filter your Jira Issues macro without any add-ons, just edit the JQL inside the macro, adjust it to your needs. For example, show not only issues from the specific project but include specific assignees and dates.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events