Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Multiple Retrospective Users at Once

Jessica L. Uth March 15, 2017

Is there any way to do this? I've tried searching for some of our AD Managed member groups. I can't add or use locally created groups since it would, effectively, duplicate each users account. I've also tried to copy paste a number of names into the participant field but neither has been successful. Is there anything that can reduce the burden of manually entering each name for the participant group each time we have a retrospective? 

1 answer

0 votes
Sasha Reminnyi March 15, 2017

Hi @Jessica L. Uth!

Is this "group mentions" you are looking for? 

If yes, then this is one of the most upvoted feature requests (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-23015)

Although there is no straightforward solution to solve this, there is a set of workarounds in the issue comments, like the following by @XALT Commercial Account

"we are using a workaround for years now which is actually working great. Just add one user (with the name of the group) per group into your AD and add a group e-mail address as that users e-mail address. Then you actually have the functionality you desire for the cost of a few user licenses used." 

I hope that helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events