Add week number in team calendar in Confluence

Katja Peen January 22, 2018

My team use the team calendar and we would like to have week numbers in the calendar - how can I add them?

Is it possible to get an overview from the team calendar so I can se how many days each member is not available - in fx. an excel sheet ?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 23, 2018

Katja,

Can you tell me what version of Confluence Team Calendars you have?

It appears the feature was released:

Could you let me know if you're not able to find that option, provided you have Team Calendars 5.3.11 or higher.

As for the overview, this is not possible, and I'm not aware of any add-ons that would cover this.

Perhaps another user may have something to suggest, sorry I wasn't able to help you there.

Regards,

Shannon

Deleted user June 5, 2018

Is this available in Confluence Cloud?

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 6, 2018

Hi Tom!

Indeed, this is available in Confluence Cloud.

I found it in my Global Settings:

Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 9.49.25 AM.png

You can click Display week numbers for the feature.

Hope this helps!

Shannon

Deleted user June 6, 2018

What permission do I need to see "Global Settings"?

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
June 6, 2018

Hi Tom,

You should be a Confluence administrator in order to see this.

Shannon

Marianne Lee (Nagarro) November 12, 2018

Hi Shannon!

I'm aware that the week numbers is a feature where we can turn on / off in the global settings.  However, is it possible to control the display (of week numbers) in specific team calendars instead?

Some wants it shown in their calendars, while others do not.

Regards

Marianne

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
November 12, 2018

Hi Marianne,

This is not possible, unfortunately. It was requested as a feature in the past, but was closed as it's not in our upcoming roadmap:

Thank you for your understanding. 

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events