Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add users in a bulk as Watchers of Confluence Wiki page

TY November 25, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Manage Watchers

Is it possible to import somehow many users in a bulk to watch a page instead to add them one by one using full name or user name? I tried it using several separators, but it seems impossible, so to import hundreds of users will be real burden.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2016

Hi Trifon,

It's not possible to bulk load watchers, and unfortunately you can't get a Group to watch a page either. 

However, there are add-ons in the Atlassian Marketplace that allow you to do more with watchers - Notifications for Confluence is one such add-on (although it's not free).  Here are the search results from Atlassian Marketplace that might be useful for you.

0 votes
Bernardo Andreeti
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 2, 2019

Hey guys,

I know it is a bit late, but I would like to share a possible workaround here for future reference. We can follow this KB to bulk add users as watchers through the Remote APIs:

Hope it helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events