Add macro to template

Martijn Wouda December 13, 2018

Hi, i'd like to add a macro to a template, for example a table of content.

For some reason this won't work. If i finish the macro it doesn't show in the template and doesn't work.

What goes wrong here?

Same for attachments macro.

1 answer

0 votes
roman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2018

Hi @Martijn Wouda,

I couldn’t reproduce the issue in Confluence Server 6.13.0. Which version do you use?

Could you please share what happens after you save the template with Attachments and TOC macro? If you then edit this template, are those macros gone?

If they are present after editing the template, do you see them when creating a page from this macro? 

It would be great if you could attach a few screenshots that show the editing of the template and creating a page from this template.

Roman.

Martijn Wouda December 14, 2018

I use confluence cloud.

I simply open the template i want to edit, one i made myself, select the TOC macro, press on <invoegen> (add) and then the macro doesn't show on the page.

scrsh1JPG.JPGscrsh2JPG.JPGscrsh3JPG.JPG

roman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2018

@Martijn Wouda,

I would suggest to try these two solutions:

1. another browser
  2. insert the macro by using the quick insert: edit the page → type { → then type 'table' and choose table of content macro.

Did this help?

Roman.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events