Add images with has been cropped on the mobile phone

David Gräub April 5, 2023

Dear Confluence Team,

You have a bug in your SW: By adding an image, wich was cropped on the mobile phone (android photo), the confluence site shows the cropped area as en empty area.

If I crop the images first in photoshop

If I first crop the image in photoshop, and then import it into confluence, the empty border no longer appears. So the image is displayed correctly.

Please fix this. Thanks.

2 answers

0 votes
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2023

If you can reproduce this behavior, I would suggest opening a support ticket so the issue can be evaluated by Atlassian.  

David Gräub April 8, 2023

Yes, I can reproduce this behavior. But how can I create a support ticket? I cannot find any link to do this. Do I have to be a system admin?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2023

Go to https://support.atlassian.com/contact and raise it there, if you can't find the support link in the app (I don't use the mobile apps much, so I don't actually know if there is a support link in them)

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

What mobile app are you using to do this?  Is that adding something non-standard to the images?  Confluence itself doesn't do that, it just accepts what you upload as-is.

David Gräub April 8, 2023

I'm using Google Photos App.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events