Add content to every wiki page

Emily Johnson December 12, 2011

Does anyone have a solution for adding content (such as a rating macro) to all pages in a space? I don't want it to appear in the footer because that is too far down.

Thanks!

Emily

2 answers

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2012

Normally you'd modify the space velocity templates to achieve this, although I don't think that's a good idea personally (for reasons discussed in answers before).

You could use a plugin that uses javascript to write the rating macro where you need it to appear...

Jeison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2012

Modifying velocity templates or adding plugins are restricted functions in OnDemand.

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2012

Oh didn't see the tag. I'd probably knock something up with the remote API for OD then...

0 votes
Jeison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2012

Hi Emily,

Templates might help you in this case. Have a look at the documentation here. But note that Templates are used only when adding a page. It is not possible to apply a template to an already-existing page.

Hope it helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events