It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Add calendar to Confluence page.

Hi, is there a way to add a team calendar to a Confluence page?

7 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Igor M_ Atlassian Team Mar 05, 2018

Hello,

Yes, you can embed calendars into pages by following Embed Calendars on Confluence Pages:

1. Choose Calendars in the Confluence header or space sidebar
  2. Hit the 3 dots to the right of the calendar name
  3. Choose Embed
  4. Copy the calendar link provided
  5. Paste the link on any page in Confluence
  6. Hope this helps

Igor

Hi, 

I can't find the "Calendars" option in order to embed a calendar on my page. Can you please help me? 

thank you, 

Dawn Murphy

Like # people like this

same here, could not find calendar option as well. 

Like # people like this

I am using Confluence version 6.13.0 and I cannot find a way to add a calendar to my Confluence page. Can you help me please? I too could not find the Calendars option. Thank you

Like # people like this
Deleted user Apr 01, 2019

Me too are looking for ways to add calenders to confluence and I just want to say that the above post links to a plugin called "Team Calendars" thats why you can't see the option, you dont have it installed.

Like # people like this

Using the team Team Calendar macro, and it says that "You haven't created or subscribed to any calendars"

Like # people like this

For those looking to add a Calendar to Confluence to give a start date to a task or end take or something like that, just go to any section on a confluence page where you want to place your calendar and type //

You will see a Calendar popup

Thanks!

In Confluence Cloud, this is just a shortcut to the Date picker, allowing you to insert a rich Date object into your page.  There does not appear to be a provision for having a simple calendar object (a month view for example) into a Confluence page without using a Marketplace plugin.

For those on cloud with the new editor this is an issue: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-66949

There is a workaround in that ticket but it is not too elegant. If you are lucky enough to have a page created in the old editor, copy this page and use the calendar macro there, that one will still work.

I also am not able to see anything Calendar related on my confluence space

Deleted user Apr 01, 2019

Read my post above, its a plugin called Team Calendars they are refering to.

You can also try our Confluence macro Secure Google Calendar for Confluence.

It's available for server and cloud and you don't have to make your Google Calendar public in order to share it with your colleagues.

Don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you have questions or feedback.

The link provided by Mark38 only seems to refer to Cloud Version sadly.

We are keen to publicly published our Forward Schedule of Change, but can only do this internally for agents to see.

Has anyone found a good solution yet, or a way to publicly share information?

We did have some success in pushing a set of information as a 'one time' write to a confluence page, which is public, but I'm keen to automate.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Regards

Paul

Hi Team,

I know this is old post but to access Calendars, need to add plug-in

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/72307/team-calendars-for-confluence?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview

Regards,

Prince Singh

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

2,117 views 4 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you