Add calendar to Confluence page.

Martin Cella March 4, 2018

Hi, is there a way to add a team calendar to a Confluence page?

10 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Igor M.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 5, 2018

Hello,

Yes, you can embed calendars into pages by following Embed Calendars on Confluence Pages:

1. Choose Calendars in the Confluence header or space sidebar
  2. Hit the 3 dots to the right of the calendar name
  3. Choose Embed
  4. Copy the calendar link provided
  5. Paste the link on any page in Confluence
  6. Hope this helps

Igor

Martin Cella March 14, 2018

Thank you!!!

Dawn Murphy January 7, 2019

Hi, 

I can't find the "Calendars" option in order to embed a calendar on my page. Can you please help me? 

thank you, 

Dawn Murphy

Like # people like this
Aldren Verzo February 27, 2019

same here, could not find calendar option as well. 

Like # people like this
Beth Buonanno February 28, 2019

I am using Confluence version 6.13.0 and I cannot find a way to add a calendar to my Confluence page. Can you help me please? I too could not find the Calendars option. Thank you

Like # people like this
Deleted user April 1, 2019

Me too are looking for ways to add calenders to confluence and I just want to say that the above post links to a plugin called "Team Calendars" thats why you can't see the option, you dont have it installed.

Like # people like this
Graham Twine _Slm_ August 19, 2019

Dennis Hennessey August 30, 2019

Same here. 

Cyndy Messah February 29, 2020

Using the team Team Calendar macro, and it says that "You haven't created or subscribed to any calendars"

Like # people like this
3 votes
Junaid Shah September 27, 2019

For those looking to add a Calendar to Confluence to give a start date to a task or end take or something like that, just go to any section on a confluence page where you want to place your calendar and type //

You will see a Calendar popup

Thanks!

Robert Entenman May 18, 2020

In Confluence Cloud, this is just a shortcut to the Date picker, allowing you to insert a rich Date object into your page.  There does not appear to be a provision for having a simple calendar object (a month view for example) into a Confluence page without using a Marketplace plugin.

Like # people like this
sarah.oliver December 6, 2021

It still doesn't look like there is a way to add a calendar you can easily update to Confluence Cloud...I don't want to link to another calendar or to Jira...I just want to put a calendar on a Confluence page which I can then add expected product release dates to - has anyone solved this problem?

Like # people like this
1 vote
suzan_sadek March 26, 2023

Hi there, I did not find the option Embed.

Is there any way we can add a calendar or import a calendar from goggle account.

1 vote
Chris Kent
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2022

Anyone wanting a free Calendar plugin for Confluence Server, try this one: https://kc-dev.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CEFC/overview 

1 vote
Prince Singh August 30, 2020

Hi Team,

I know this is old post but to access Calendars, need to add plug-in

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/72307/team-calendars-for-confluence?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview

Regards,

Prince Singh

1 vote
Gustavo Segura February 20, 2020

For those on cloud with the new editor this is an issue: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-66949

There is a workaround in that ticket but it is not too elegant. If you are lucky enough to have a page created in the old editor, copy this page and use the calendar macro there, that one will still work.

0 votes
Staffan Redelius March 8, 2023

Kind of an old thread but i just found a solution for cloud that helped me.

So if you are still struggling with this you might want to try this plugin: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1226755/calendar-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

I have just helped a customer to create a deployment calendar using this plugin and it works great.

0 votes
Paul Wright January 22, 2020

The link provided by Mark38 only seems to refer to Cloud Version sadly.

We are keen to publicly published our Forward Schedule of Change, but can only do this internally for agents to see.

Has anyone found a good solution yet, or a way to publicly share information?

We did have some success in pushing a set of information as a 'one time' write to a confluence page, which is public, but I'm keen to automate.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Regards

Paul

0 votes
Marlene Kegel -codefortynine- July 16, 2019

You can also try our Confluence macro Secure Google Calendar for Confluence.

It's available for server and cloud and you don't have to make your Google Calendar public in order to share it with your colleagues.

Don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you have questions or feedback.

0 votes
Tharsan Arumugam March 1, 2019

I also am not able to see anything Calendar related on my confluence space

Deleted user April 1, 2019

Read my post above, its a plugin called Team Calendars they are refering to.

Like Rob Kunces likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events