Add blog post and sub-page\link to the page.

krasalexander January 23, 2013

I have such a case:

- I have page with iteration description;

- every day I create daily meetings blog posts.

But I want to link daily meeting for the iteration, so to make blog posts links display as subpages of the iteration page. Is it possible?

P.S. All dailt scrum blog posts are marked with daily-meeting and iter-nubmer labels.

2 answers

0 votes
MatthewC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2013

Just to expand on Amalia's answer with an example...

1. label each blog post with a label tied to the iteration. e.g. myproject-iteration-0, myproject-iteration-1. Remember, labels can be picked up in any space, so be specific.
  2. On your iteration page, use a macro like {blog-posts:labels=myproject-iteration-0|content=titles} which will give you a table of results.

If you want to change the formatting, you'll have to either use something like the reporting plugin or write a dedicated user macro.

here's a small example of a different view of blog posts using the reporting macro

{report-block:maxResults=50}
{content-reporter:spaces=@self|type=news}
{date-sort:content:modification date|order=descending}
{content-reporter}
{report-header}{html}<table>{html}
{report-header}
{report-body}
{html}<tr><td>{html}{report-image:content:icon} {report-info:content:title|link=true}{html}</td><td>{html}  Created by {report-info:content:creator|link=true} {report-info:content:creation date|format=dd MMM HH:mm}.{html}</td><td>{html}  _Last modified by {report-info:content:modifier|link=true} {report-info:content:modification date|format=dd MMM HH:mm}_.{html}</td></tr>{html}
{report-body}
{report-empty} No news items are available.{report-empty}
{report-footer}
{html}</table>{html}
{report-footer}
{report-block}

0 votes
Amalia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2013

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events