Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Add a calendar in a confluence page

Hi

I would like to know the best way to integrate a month calendar in a confluence page.

I would like to see rapidly the events and the things to be done.

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Brant Schroeder Community Leader Oct 13, 2021

@Emmanuel F-D 

You can use Confluence Team Calendars to add calendars to the space or a page.  This calendar will allow you to bring content in from Jira.  

There are also apps that can be used to connect external calendars to Confluence as well. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&product=confluence&query=calendar

You're looking to integrate an external calendar or Team Calendars?

@Clint Young Team Calendars but I dont have the Premium licence, so now I'm trying to look for another solution, a simple one for what I need.

Yeah, if you can't go with what @Brant Schroeder suggested, I think you're only option would be to manually create your own calendar using a table and either enter a date or just use text.

calendar.png

@Clint Young that's what I did.
Thanks 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence Mythbusters: Does Atlassian even use Confluence?

Hi, Confluence collaborators! As part of #Confluence-Collaboratory month, we’ve created a very special Mythsbusters segment, where we're dive into an interesting myth and uncover the truth behind i...

1,376 views 7 29
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you