Add Team calendar

Garima Shrivastava March 12, 2021

Hi Team, I cannot see any option to add calendar to confluence space. No templates no macros .

Is this a functionality not available for confluence cloud ? it is very basic

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2021

Hi @Garima Shrivastava

Welcome to Atlassian community!

Unfortunately, the Team Calendar application is only available in Cloud plan Premium - see a comparison of different plans at https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/pricing

Cheers,

Pavel

Garima Shrivastava March 14, 2021

Thanks Pavel . I've been earlier using confluence server instance and had the add on installed . It was much handy and useful . 

Have recently moved to confluence cloud and is running in standard tier since we have limited users . Was really hoping to have Team coordinated on various aspects on confluence . 

Does Atlassian plan to bring any similar feature made available for free or standard users ,near future? I hope you would agree that any product is more sellable based on its basic offerings to customer . 

Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 15, 2021

I agree, but I'm afraid that Atlassian probably doesn't plan to put these functionalities in a lower plan, because that's the advantage of a more expensive plan. Atlassian has published the Atlassian Cloud Roadmap, but does not publish plans with its products.

Like Lizzie Quarterman likes this
Garima Shrivastava March 15, 2021

Thanks for your responses Pavel . Cheers !!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events