Add Page break when export to word

Prasad August 26, 2019

hi Team,

I want to add page break when export to word, I have created user macro as mentioned on page.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-create-a-page-break-function-in-confluence-to-control-pagination-in-pdf-exports-735943076.html

This works fine for export to PDF, but I want to add page break when I export to word.

Your help is appreciated.

--

Thank you,

Prasad

1 answer

0 votes
Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2019

Hi Prasad,

Have you had a look at our Scroll Word Exporter app for Confluence?

It gives you additional customization options for your templates and also offers a wide range of built-in macros, with one of the macros being the Scroll Pagebreak macro that lets you control where to break pages in the exported MS Word file.

Scroll Word Exporter can be tested for free via the Atlassian Marketplace, so please feel free to give it a try and reach out to us via support@k15t.com if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Nils

Prasad August 26, 2019

Hi Nils.

Thank you for suggestions, but do you know any class or css which will help to add page break without using any external app?

Sorry, We have restrictions to use external apps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events