Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Add Image to the header in page blueprint

Hi there, 

I need to add an image to the page layout Header, so the image appears on all new pages that are created. 

However, I am quite the novice when it comes to writing code. You can see the URL of the image from the screen shot below, but after looking at various articles, I am not sure how to code this to make the image appear. 

Any help would be appreciated. Header.png

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S Atlassian Team Apr 07, 2022

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for raising this request on Atlassian Community! It's not currently possible to add a page header in Confluence Blueprint/templates, but I submitted a feature request for that in January:

Please add your vote, and you'll automatically become a watcher and receive updates in the future.

Take care,

Shannon | Atlassian Community Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

An update on Confluence Cloud customer feedback – June 2022

Hi everyone, We’re always looking at how to improve Confluence and customer feedback plays an important role in making sure we're investing in the areas that will bring the most value to the most c...

275 views 2 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you