Add Gliffy Diagram popup not working

Thierry Parent July 21, 2017

Steps to reproduce:

Using Chrome, on a page (New/Existing) add a new Gliffy diagram. The macro pop up appears with the insert button, for a few moments, greyed out and then disappears. The browser is left hollow.

In Chrome's JavaScript Console I get "XMLHttpRequest cannot load https://d2t9zei8iaq0gz.cloudfront.net/2.17.1/templates.json. No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'https://confluence-connect.gliffy.net' is therefore not allowed access."

The problem happens on old or new pages in Chrome. When trying the same thing in Firefox or Opera Browsers I got the same result. I tried creating new page as per a previous post, but this did not help.

Out of pure desperation I tried Internet Explorer, and almost fell off my chair when it worked there. Now I have to face the dim reality of not using gliffy, or worse, using Internet Explorer.

1 answer

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2017

This is IE 11? IE 11 should enforce COR headers the same way the others do. Do you get this error in the IE 11 console?

Thierry Parent July 26, 2017

It is IE 11.0.9600.18138.

It is not 100% consistent, it has worked on IE only a few times. The error is from Chrome

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2017

Is this Confluence Server or Cloud?

Thierry Parent July 31, 2017

Hi David,

It is on the cloud. Today I have been able to create Gliffy diagrams froms cratch in IE, still not working in Chrome.

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 31, 2017

Did the problem get resolved?

Richard Duffy February 4, 2020

HI

Any update on this?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events