Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Existing Team Calendar shows no results

Chip Yeakey April 24, 2015

I am using the hosted version of Confluence and in the Calendars section, when I click to Add Calendar, then Add Existing Calendar, then search for calendars, I can not get any results from the search.  I am able to find other users calendars if I share them via link, and after at least one user subscribes the calendars show in the Popular Team Calendars list but still are not shown in search results.  I have tried with calendars in different spaces, with and without read/edit restrictions but none of them show in the search.  I am not sure where to look to try and resolve this.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2015

Can you try to have your admin reindex the calendar add-on?

image2015-4-24 16:29:52.png

1 vote
Chip Yeakey April 29, 2015

Sorry for not replying sooner, our admin was on vacation.  We re-indexed this morning and that fixed it.  It is also indexing new calendars added after the re-index.  Is re-indexing something we need to do periodically or should that have been a one time fix?

Thanks for your help.

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2015

I've only had to do it once on my work instance and I don't recall ever advising any customers to do it yet. So one time fix.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events