Add Existing Team Calendar shows no results

I am using the hosted version of Confluence and in the Calendars section, when I click to Add Calendar, then Add Existing Calendar, then search for calendars, I can not get any results from the search.  I am able to find other users calendars if I share them via link, and after at least one user subscribes the calendars show in the Popular Team Calendars list but still are not shown in search results.  I have tried with calendars in different spaces, with and without read/edit restrictions but none of them show in the search.  I am not sure where to look to try and resolve this.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Accepted answer
Steven Behnke Community Champion Apr 24, 2015

Can you try to have your admin reindex the calendar add-on?

image2015-4-24 16:29:52.png

Sorry for not replying sooner, our admin was on vacation.  We re-indexed this morning and that fixed it.  It is also indexing new calendars added after the re-index.  Is re-indexing something we need to do periodically or should that have been a one time fix?

Thanks for your help.

Steven Behnke Community Champion Apr 29, 2015

I've only had to do it once on my work instance and I don't recall ever advising any customers to do it yet. So one time fix.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Organizing your space just got easier - Page Tree Drag & Drop is here

Hi Community! I’m Elaine, Confluence Product Manager. You may have read my earlier post about page tree in space navigation sidebar. I'm excited to share another improvement that helps you organize ...

58 views 3 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you