Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally clicked the 'Back' button in the middle of editing an article, entire page now gone

James Gill August 28, 2017

I was editing a Confluence Article that had about 90 Revisions on it when I accidently hit the 'Back' button on my web browser.  Now when I go back to the page all I see is a spinny 'loading' Icon, which never disappears.

Edit: As of writing this article, now the page appears completely blank with no ability to edit, move, copy, clone, view history, etc.  This page represents a TON of work that is now completely gone, where do I go for real, Atlassian support to get this resolved instead of Community Based support?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 28, 2017

For "real, Atlassian support to get this resolved instead of Comunity Based support?", you may want to visit https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Well, looks like the site is back so this appears to have been a service related issue.  Thanks for the Contact info!

0 votes

Now getting an error 500 when I attempt to access the page...Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 4.17.44 PM.png

Perhaps a larget issue is at play?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events