Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing pages associated with a Label and automatic updates

Lauren Bertsch March 16, 2021

I am a new Confluence user and am working on organizing our library of learning resources for the company. I'd like to implement the use of labels to list pages related to the specifics label or multiple labels. For instance, if we have a new hire in sales, I would want all helpful training docs to be listed that have the label "onboarding-sales". The pages listed would range from how to create an email signature to how to logon to the sales software to an overview of the company. These pages may also share other labels but would pull into the list since they all share "onboarding-sales."  Once the label brings up the list of pages associated with the label, is there a way to click on the listed pages to immediately be directed to the referenced page(s)? Or does the user need to make a note of the pages?

Additionally, as pages are added to the space, does the macro I created on a separate page with the list of labels and content by labels get automatically updated?

Thank you!
Lauren

1 answer

0 votes
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2021

Hi @Lauren Bertsch  ,

Good day. Welcome to Atlassian Community.
Can you check if this Marco helps your requirement?
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-the-page-properties-report-macro/ 

-Sri

Lauren Bertsch March 17, 2021

I'm not quite sure if I know or understand how to insert this macro on the existing page with the list of alphabetical labels (macro).  Can you please help?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events