Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing internal Confluence Tables / Data through Active Objects Entities

normansuesstrunk September 17, 2019

I have successfully set up a confluence server plugin exposing a custom AO-Entity through a servlet.

I basically want to access the "internal" confluence tables with AO-Entities, so i can build for example a many-to-one relationship between the logged in users and let's say a custom Note-Entity:

public interface Note extends Entity
{
    @OneToMany
    public User getUser() // is there a User-Entity class that directly relates to the internal confluence user-table (cwd_user)?  

I did a search and found those threads but they presented not a full answer (at least to me)

• Are there "pre-defined" entities to access the confluence tables?
  • If not, what is the approach to connect custom entities with the internal?  

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2019

You don't.  Active Object tables are there to be defined by your apps for use by your apps, so you can code for access to them in your app.

But the internal tables, such as cwd_user should be accessed via the internal Confluence API.  There's no AO duplication of them, you shouldn't need anything like that.

normansuesstrunk September 17, 2019

I see. Thank you very much.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events