Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Confiforms Field Value with REST API

Martin December 15, 2020

Hi all,

I created a page with the "Confiforms IFTTT Integration Rules" makro. On the page there is a "Confiforms List View" makro with some Confiform Fields in it.

My plan is to read the values of that fields and do something with it e.g. in a Ptyhonscript.

Is there any possibility to do that with the Confiforms REST API?

Regards,

Martin

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2020

Hi

Yes, absolutely - you can read and manipulate the ConfiForms data via REST APIs, see https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/REST+API 

Alex

0 votes
Martin December 15, 2020

Hallo Alex,

thanks for your fast answer.

I already read the documentary.

One problem is that I dont have stored data. I only got a ListView makro with fields that got some values. So i need to access the fieldvalues directly like i do with e.g. [entry.someField]

I hope my explanation is understandable.

Martin

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2020

I am not sure I understand.. in order to store the data with ConfiForms you need to have a ConfiForms Form Definition that defines the form and it's behavior.

ListView just shows the data stored with your form. It is useless if you dont have a form itself

Alex

Martin December 15, 2020

Yes you are right. Instead of queryng the values of the field I can directly query the stored data.

I probably thought a little to complicated.

Thanks for the fast help.

Martin

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events