25Gb is a real limit the way we use Confluence. I need help getting more "space" for my spaces.

Robert Duffer July 20, 2018

My Server Version of Confluence is 20Gig in total.  I want to move to Cloud but need some way to get more space.  Are there ways of supplementing the Confluence Cloud site?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2018

The best way is to look at the marketplace (marketplace.atlassian.com) and see what offerings there is out there for integrations.

Robert Duffer July 23, 2018

I think you are saying purchase additional storage elsewhere, from another vendor and then integrate that storage with Confluence.  This is not our current method with Confluence server and will require lots of retro work pulling spaces apart to take the attachments out of them.

I really was hoping for a way to just buy additional space and leave you self-integrated system alone.

Thanks for the answer even if it's not what I want to hear.

Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 23, 2018

As per the Atlassian documentation (https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/atlassian-cloud-storage-policy-873871366.html), there is no possibility of purchasing extra space.

If you don't want to use other offerings as mentioned, you could look for partners that offer Atlassian hosting services.

Robert Duffer July 24, 2018

It would seem I have  3 options: Continue hosting a server, find someone else to host my server or use Atlassian Cloud and choose a place to relocate attachments (my file server, google doc or other)

Thanks for helping me focus in on the considerations.  I think the Cloud option just doesn't work for us at this time.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events