Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

2 questions - search macro and data organization/display

I'm a noobie and I'm not even sure which key words to search so I apologize if these questions have been asked and answered.

Question 1 - I added the Live Search macro to a page and it works, but when I click a result, I'd like it to take me to the specific row of data on the page, not just to the page where it exists.  Is that possible?  If it is, maybe my next question isn't really necessary but I'll ask anyway.

Question 2 - my company doesn't own and probably won't purchase an eDiscovery application anytime soon, so I created a Confluence space to keep track of employees who are on legal hold. This screenshot is an example of the data I have in a spreadsheet:

Legal hold list.JPG

As you can see, some employees are on hold in multiple cases. I created a page for each unique case with the list of employees on hold for each respective case. I'd like a "summary page" where each employee is listed only once. The empID is unique to the employee. When new cases are added, I only want to create a page for the new case with its list of employees, and the summary page will update automatically, but not add an employee to the summary page if he/she is already listed there. I suppose the other option would be for me to maintain the complete list, but have Confluence create and update case pages automatically based on the case name field, but the risk there is that if the case name entered doesn't match exactly, it would create a new page with the different spelling. Any ideas or suggestions?

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

8,583 views 7 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you