2 questions - search macro and data organization/display

JennS February 20, 2020

I'm a noobie and I'm not even sure which key words to search so I apologize if these questions have been asked and answered.

Question 1 - I added the Live Search macro to a page and it works, but when I click a result, I'd like it to take me to the specific row of data on the page, not just to the page where it exists.  Is that possible?  If it is, maybe my next question isn't really necessary but I'll ask anyway.

Question 2 - my company doesn't own and probably won't purchase an eDiscovery application anytime soon, so I created a Confluence space to keep track of employees who are on legal hold. This screenshot is an example of the data I have in a spreadsheet:

Legal hold list.JPG

As you can see, some employees are on hold in multiple cases. I created a page for each unique case with the list of employees on hold for each respective case. I'd like a "summary page" where each employee is listed only once. The empID is unique to the employee. When new cases are added, I only want to create a page for the new case with its list of employees, and the summary page will update automatically, but not add an employee to the summary page if he/she is already listed there. I suppose the other option would be for me to maintain the complete list, but have Confluence create and update case pages automatically based on the case name field, but the risk there is that if the case name entered doesn't match exactly, it would create a new page with the different spelling. Any ideas or suggestions?

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events