ユーザがログインをし直さずに外部Confluenceを参照に行く方法

fumihiro netsu
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 4, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Manage users and groups

弊社US法人でJIRAとConfluenceを導入しており、日本側でも導入を検討しています。

機動性を考えて、日本とUSでは別のアカウントとして作りたいと考えています。しかし、一方で日本のユーザがUS側のJIRA等を見に行く機会もありますので、ユーザがログインをし直さずに日本側とUS側を行き来できるようにしたいと考えています。

こういったことは可能でしょうか?また可能な場合、日本側とUS側で課金ユーザをそれぞれ持つ必要がありますでしょうか?

2 answers

0 votes
fumihiro netsu
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 5, 2016

Thanks for your reply and sorry for my poor explanation.

Well, our partner in US has already used JIRA and Confluence, which is on attlasian cloud.

We (Japan side) are going to use JIRA, too.

Our requirement is below,

• we are going to use attlatian cloud
  • we'd like to create new domein (I don't know how to say... but we'd like to start JIRA from zero based, creating our own domein, create users... and so on)
  • users in Japan sometimes need to share infomation through US's confluence and JIRA, but we'd like to go straight to US's confluence, without loging in wih different account.
  • hope not to pay for double account, I mean users don't have account both side(Japan and US) and pay double.. 

If possible, hope to tell me how to do it.

Best,

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2016

Your question was quite clear, but It was missing some information that I think effectively got lost in the translation program

The key point here is:

>we'd like to create new domein (I don't know how to say... but we'd like to start JIRA from zero based, creating our own domein, create users... and so on)

That makes sense, but it will be a totally separate system to the one the US users are currently using.  It will mean another account to pay for and you will have to work out some way to exchange the data between the US and Japanese systems.

I think it might be easier for you to get accouts on the US system, but that does mean that you will not have a "clean" installation.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2016

I apologise for my poor language skills, I am relying on a translator program here.

It sounds like you have a JIRA instance you want to share.  The server is in Japan, but you want to share it with US people.  If the service is shown to the internet, then you can simply give your US users accounts and they will be able to log in and use it.  You do not need new licences for a new region.

I am not sure that his is what you mean though.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events