which version of confluence ?

Nikhil, Vaibhav January 16, 2023

Hi Team ,

I need to know two things

- which version of confluence are we using  ? How to check that ?

- Any template which exits in confluence for creating escalation contact details 

1 comment

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2023

Hey @Nikhil, Vaibhav

You will most likely be able to identify your Confluence version by looking at the bottom of the website. The standard theme for Confluence has a line at the bottom stating the version. If you don't see that line, you can visit <Your Confluence Base URL>/admin/systeminfo.action and find out the version from there. But you will need to be an administrator to access that page.

I'm not sure about available templates in your instance, but I'm not aware of an "escalation contact details" template. But it's easy to create your own templates within spaces or global templates for the whole instance:

Best, Max

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2023

You can also get it from "help -> about" in the help menu.  If it shows no version details, then you are probably on Cloud.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events