unable to edit confluence page with Jira queries

Sajeev Kunjan February 17, 2019

Hi, For last few days I am unable to edit my confluence page, where I have created a table with many JIRA queries.  Below is the screen I get after clicking on the pencil icon and waiting for the page to refresh in edit mode.

Can someone suggest a solution?

UnabletoeditConfluence.png

5 comments

Marty
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 17, 2019

Hi Sajeev,

I am not on the Confluence team but I will try to help.

Are you using Confluence Cloud or Confluence Server?

Hi Martyn, Thank you. I am using Confluence Cloud.

Like Marty likes this
Marty
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 17, 2019

Thanks for clarifying!

I saw this myself a few days ago on my Cloud instance, but it went away all by itself.

Is this happening consistently now on the same page or intermittently and on multiple pages?

I see it is happening on this page consistently. I have been trying to edit this page since from Friday (15th) and unable to so far.

I am not sure if this is something to do with table with many JIRA queries in it, but I see the issue only on this page.

Marty
Atlassian Team
February 17, 2019

Hi Sajeev,

what happens if you switch to a previous version and then try to edit?

yes that worked, may be that is the best way?

Like Marty likes this
Marty
Atlassian Team
February 17, 2019

Excellent, I'm glad that got the page to load!

If you'd like to investigate further without support team which specific content caused the problem please raise a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com 

Like Sajeev Kunjan likes this

Thanks Martin, I never doubted this as the only change between the versions were only a text. Anyway as it worked, I will continue with restored version.

Thanks a lot. 

Like Marty likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events