sequence order for space

Anderson Hsu April 21, 2022

Dear all, 

Why after add @ symbol in space title, the sequence in space directory and space list is different? 

space list

sequence1.png

Space directory

sequence2.png

1 comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2022

They're not different.  You're showing us the space directory and the list of recently worked on.  One of them is sorted alphabetically, the other by the time of the last edit.

Anderson Hsu April 21, 2022

Would it be possible to manually adjust their sequence to the same? Thanks a lot.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2022

Um, the point of one of them is that the order is most recent, not alphabetic.

Anderson Hsu April 24, 2022

Hi Nic, 

Is there other macro which can display space list like space directory sequence? Thanks a lot.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 24, 2022

Yep, there's the "space list" macro.  But be aware that it is non-performant when you have a lot of spaces and Atlassian have deprecated it because of that, and intend to bin it in a future release.

You've tagged this question with "server" though, which means you have access to "user macros", which effectively means you can write your own.  This is a good example, even though it's over a decade old - https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DISC/Spaces+listed+by+label+with+Children it has the right principles in it, and might even still work as it is defined there (you can guess that I've not tried it recently)

(User macros not existing on Cloud is in my top three reasons not to move to Cloud like Atlassian wants us all to.   I can happily tell Jira and Bitbucket users to go to Cloud in the vast majority of cases, but not Confluence users...)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events