"show more" not working in Confluence Cloud

Robert Jacob August 22, 2017

Our Confluence Cloud instance recently got the new look and since then the "show more" option at the end of any list of pages doesn't work.  The page reloads but there's no new content.

Specific examples:  The list of pages under "Activity" in my profile page, the list of "Recently Updates" pages on any space.

Browser: Google Chrome (Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)) on Mac

1 comment

Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2017

Hi Robert,

I've tried it with my own profile on a Confluence Cloud instance and it seems to be working fine. Do you perhaps have any ad blockers enabled (sometimes they block the wrong requests). To make sure it's nothing browser related, can you try in another browser? (Fe.: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, ...) 

If that does not resolve the issue, it's probably a bug in the new UI. In that case there are currently two steps to take:

1. Report this feedback to Atlassian. There's a feedback option in the profile menu (clicking on your profile image) in Confluence: Screenshot 2017-08-23 at 08.12.51.jpg
  2. In the same menu, right below the "Give feedback button" there's a link "Turn off for now" which will switch you back to the old UI. This will resolve the issue for now. Please do remember that eventually the new UI will be switched back on (usually when all important bugs were fixed)

Best,

Maarten

Robert Jacob August 25, 2017

I tried Safari and it happens there too (Version 10.1.2 (11603.3.8)).   I then tried "Turn off for now" and it still was happening.  So maybe its just our instance.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events