list of pages by labels

Elise LANDREAU November 18, 2020

Hello all,

I have a parent page with more than 40 children.

Each child has 3 to 4 labels picked in a family of 20 labels.

I want to create a table which is listed in the first column each label of those 40 children, in a second, the number of pages with this label, and in a third column each page with the specific label.

I search a lot with reports and keys, but I can't achieve want I really expected.

Please, help me ! ^_^

Thanks a lot !

3 comments

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2020
Elise LANDREAU November 18, 2020

Hello @Vero Rivas ,

Thanks for your answer.

I can't find "Style" macro. Is there another macro to do the same, please?

Thanks !

Elise

Hayley Kasden November 18, 2020

You can use the HTML macro (Administrator must enable it) with the <style> tags to add the custom CSS from the post Vero suggested.

James Conway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2020

Hi @Elise LANDREAU 

Welcome to the Community! Do you know if you are using Confluence Cloud, Server or Data Center? Depending on your platform you may find an add-on that supports your use case in the Atlassian Marketplace. For example, Comala Boards Server / DC has a list macro that allows you to manage the labels on your pages through one table.

All the best

James
Senior Product Manager

Elise LANDREAU November 24, 2020

Hello,

Thank to each of you for your answers. Unfortunately they're not addressing my need.

My first explanations wasn't clear enough... ;-)

So, I need to build a dynamic table in parent page with three columns:

1: each label available in children pages

2: number of page with this specific label

3: list of pages with this label

a page can have several labels and a label can appears in several pages, but not all.

Thanks to one would help me

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events