Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to rebuild user index?

wang love January 16, 2023

how to rebuild user index?i cann't solve this problem,anyone can provide solution?

9 answers

1 vote
wang love January 17, 2023

This problem has been solved, thank you very much

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2023

The information is limited and I cannot provide more help.

If your license is still in the maintenance period, find Atlassian partner or contact the Atlassian support team directly to download the Confluence system log for troubleshooting.

0 votes
wang love January 28, 2023

@Ollie Guan Do you know what the root cause of this problem is? How else can this be done but by rebuilding the index?

0 votes
wang love January 17, 2023

8c43e587-95ee-45b0-a7d9-c322fdd3d29d.pngthank you,I try to action this url(my confluence/admin/force-upgrade),but can not open,Do you know why?

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2023
0 votes

mysql database and lucene index database data inconsistency, by rebuilding the index maybe solve the problem

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 16, 2023

rebuild contents index or users index? What problems need to be solved through this operation, such as rebuilding the Tempo user index.

0 votes

Server

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 16, 2023

Hi @wang love ,

Cloud or Server/DC?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events