connecting external data sources (SQLLite, MySQL) to Confluence pages

Roberto Lofaro February 28, 2022

for a set of publication projects I have been working on since 2019 (see datasets since 2019 ), would like to integrate within Confluence pages some material.

Generally, the material I prepare is detailed as files on either Kaggle or GitHub, but prepare also SQLLite databases.

What would be the best way to connect SQLLite databases (or even MySQL remote databases) to Confluence pages?

If there is no option, I might actually start working on something- but I have limited spare time, so could take a while.

Thanks

2 comments

Sven Schatter _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 1, 2022

Hey @Roberto Lofaro,

It sounds like you want to display data from your SQLLite database in your Confluence page? If that's the case PocketQuery for Confluence could likely do what you want. I'm not sure whether it specifically supports SQLite, but if it doesn't, maybe one of the other drivers could be used to connect it? I'm pretty sure @Georg Schmidl will know the answer to that. :)

Cheers,
Sven

Like Roberto Lofaro likes this
Thomas Opiolka
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2022

Hi @Roberto Lofaro

another option to look at is External Data for Confluence which can handle MySQL database connections among others. There is no specific SQLLite integration though.

The App is free for Instances up to 10 users so I would recommend you try it out before building something on your own.

Hope this helps,
Thomas

Disclaimer: I am a developer for said App

Like Roberto Lofaro likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events