Having a Roadmap Planner macro in Confluence is gold! But when are we going to see some improvements for this macro?
It would just be much better if we can have the following as a starting point:
1. Expanded Screen on Edit Mode - similar to draw.io. The fixed small window currently is very restrictive especially if working on a 13 inch laptop.
2. Current date indicator - A vertical line (dotted) to indicate current period as a reference
3. Ability to modify Lane and/or Bar colours
4. Ability to modify Marker(s) colours
5. Duplicate Bars (instead of inserting one by one)
6. JIRA integration
Do you agree?