What method are you using to manage your Confluence backlogs?

Benji Kauth March 29, 2018

My team is migrating all documentation, from three other systems, to Confluence.

As there are hundreds of documents needing review, we prioritize them in a list and migrate the highest priorities first. 

Currently, I am using a SharePoint form with an inline frame so we can add items to the "needs creation" list.

Additionally, there are many articles that we need which don't exist in any form. These needs are submitted to our team via a SharePoint form and added to a "request" list.

I'm wondering if there is a Confluence plug-in or defined method that others use to manage backlogs for Confluence.

2 answers

0 votes
Miles B.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 7, 2018

Hey @Benji Kauth - There are a few solutions available in the Marketplace that I recommend checking out. Based on your comment, I believe you're using Confluence Cloud? If so, these might help:

There are lots of other solutions on our Document Management page that might be worth reviewing as well. Marketplace apps include a free 30-day trial, so feel free to try/test them out before rolling out to the rest of your team.

0 votes
Benji Kauth April 2, 2018

Whelp, I was hoping to hear about other's experiences since there is no review or approval queue built in to Confluence. 

I'll keep on with the current method and figure out something that is more inline with Confluence features and will survive our migration to Confluence Cloud.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events