User Interface

Joe Hoang March 26, 2018

Hi all, im sure theres alot of discussions going about this. I just need to rant.

I've used confluence since V5.5 (self hosted). My new company decided to go to the cloud model. What i can say is Searching is alot better. It looks nice on the mobile.... but it feels cluttered and, less intuitive. 

I use confluence daily, and adding regular documents is fine, except when i have to start being a site admin. Adding users/licenses/spaces etc. 

It took me 5 whole minutes to find out where to create a new space (it's supposed to be very easy... just it feels hard to find!) . something that the earlier versions were strong in, this is super weak in.

I hope the design team read in to our messages. We really want this product to succeed and grow from strength to strength, but this is a real step backwards.

If this does not improve, other competitors will start looking stronger. 

1 answer

0 votes
Minh Tran
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 5, 2018

Hi @Joe Hoang, thanks a lot for using our products and provide valuable feedback for us.

In order to reach the right people, can you please raise your feedbacks / suggestions here https://jira.atlassian.com/projects/CONFCLOUD/issues

You will need an account to do that

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events