Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useful add-ons for Confluence

Monika_Ciemiecka_Deviniti_Hexygen
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 27, 2022

Could you recommend any useful Marketplace add-ons for Confluence? ✅

2 comments

Comment

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2022

Hi @Monika_Ciemiecka_Deviniti_Hexygen 

Weird question to be honest, because usually apps satisfy certain needs. So according to your need, there could be a potential app out there. You can always search the marketplace and sort by top selling, or top rated etc. And the previous is only for cloud

Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 27, 2022

Hi @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ 
thank you and I totally agree, Marketplace is a good place to find a solution. Just wanted to know the Community members recommendations. 

Like # people like this
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2022

But is this a question, or the start of a discussion about most used confluence apps?

Marketplace Partner
September 27, 2022

A question in my opinion 🙂

Community Leader
Community Leader
September 27, 2022

A question, once solved or even if it has replies, it will attract less attention from users, imho. If you want a lot of engagement, I would create a discussion. If you want, I can move this question to be a discussion. Just let me know!

Marketplace Partner
September 27, 2022

Thank you for your tip. I'm new here, learning how it works. Yes, feel free to move it, if you recommend to do so 🙏

Community Leader
Community Leader
September 27, 2022

Done! :) 

Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 27, 2022

Hi @Monika_Ciemiecka_Deviniti_Hexygen ,

All add-ons are useful in one or the other way for different team/organization. 

Below are the few add-ons I use

Draw.io Diagrams
PlantUML
Scaffolding Forms
Scroll PDF exporter
Scroll Word exporter
MultiVote
Survey and Vote
Git for Confluence
Linking for Confluence

Like # people like this
Marketplace Partner
September 27, 2022

Thank you @Rilwan Ahmed 

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events