Use confluence text in jira filter (macro)

Stéphane ROUSSAT January 3, 2022

I would like to know if it is possible to use confluence text for my jira filter. 

The jira filter is in the confluence page. the filter is that : 

project in (TOTO) and createdDate >= "2021-12-01" and createdDate <= "2021-12-31"

I would like to replace the dates by the dates written in the confluence page. 

It is possible?

Thanks for the support

3 comments

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2022

Hi @Stéphane ROUSSAT

Unfortunately, this is not possible.

Regards

Stéphane ROUSSAT January 3, 2022

thanks a lot for the quick answer. 

Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2022

Hi @Stéphane ROUSSAT ,

Do you mean that you want to show all the project issues on the page via the Jira Issues macro and filter you issues on the fly by dates from the page view mode?

If this is the case, then you can try our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app - its Table Filter macro supports dynamically changing tabular macros (the Jira Issues macro as well) and provides the Date Range filter among other filter types. 

Like # people like this
Stéphane ROUSSAT January 4, 2022

Ok i will try. It looks not so easy :)

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2022

Maybe you'll be interested in a live demo from our team? Please book an available time slot here.

The filtration is similar to the Excel filters - wrap your Jira Issues macro in the Table Filter macro, choose to show filters in the headers and you'll get the filter's icons in the page view mode.

2020-09-24_14h14_03.png

Like # people like this
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 9, 2022

Hi there,

As this thread mentions our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app, we are happy to introduce its new macro – Table Spreadsheet.

The macro allows you to work with fully functional Excel spreadsheets right in Confluence.

You’ll be able to use cells’ formulas, filters, conditional formatting, etc., create pivot tables and charts from the page view and edit mode.

The Table Spreadsheet macro is available for Cloud and Server/Data Center.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events