It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

I will start by saying that I have very low expectations that my question will be answered. Confluence support has not had a stellar track record of solving problems. But here goes anyway.

We spent some hours with a team collaborating on some content. When I published it -

I got box that said unsupported content. When I pressed edit I got a blank page. 

Extremely frustrating to have lost all of the content associated with hours of six people's work.

1 comment

Hi @Babak_Pasdar___Administrator_ 

No one will be able to help you without any detailed description, screenshots or anything. You need to provide something to work with. I understand that this isn't possible and that you are frustrated. But this is like calling tech support stating only that your PC isn't working.

Having said that it seems from a google search that you are not alone. This one is pretty recent: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Unsupported-Content-Error-Message/qaq-p/1254487

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

What's New in Confluence Cloud – July 2020 Edition

Here’s another edition of “What’s New” this month in Confluence Cloud. Quickly (and more easily) adjust permission settings We know that sometimes the layers of space permissions and page restric...

704 views 3 8
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you