Unable to put Code Block to Expand Macro

Vuong Ngo April 11, 2021

Hi,

I'm using Expand Macro, then I want to put Code snippet inside, but the code block is jump out of Expand. Is there any way to let the Code within Expand. Thank you

2 comments

Carla Ann Rowland
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2021

You have to create expand macro. Then add code block inside expand block. Cannot create simultaneously.

Vuong Ngo April 12, 2021

Thanks for replying me. But I still do not get your points. I tried with these steps:

- Choose "Expand" from "Insert" dropdown

- Input title and body for Expand

- Publish

- Edit page

- Open Expand above and add code block (by Insert -> Code snippet)

->I see Code Block jumps out of Expand.

Please help me. Many thanks

Like Alexandra Pavlyshina likes this
Carla Ann Rowland
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2021

So please clarify what you are trying to accomplish with the code block. The code block is a display box not an executable box.

J Fincher June 9, 2022

I'm having the same issue.  What I want to accomplish it to have a well formatted code section (in this particular case, a SQL query) as part of a document for others to read/review.  I want the code section inside of the expand macro so users do not have to constantly scroll past the query to get to later parts of the document.  It makes the page look neater.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events