cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top level breadcrumb does not direct to home page in new look

Susan Ostreicher
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2017

In the new look Confluence, the top level breadcrumb redirects to the Page hierarchy instead of the home page. Is anyone else puzzled and frustrated by this? I can't find another real-life example of location-based breadcrumbs where the top level points to something other than the home page.

I asked about this in a support ticket, and it was logged as a bug, but then resolved with the explanation that this is by design - so I opened a new suggestion.  Just wanted to share here so that anyone else who's interested can add their vote.  

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-56986

3 answers

0 votes
Susan Ostreicher
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2017

Well, sometimes wishes do come true! ;)  It's working for me now, and I just got a notification that the bug fix is awaiting release.

0 votes
Sandy Johnson August 23, 2017

I guess there first time for everyting, but don't hold your breath on how long they will take to fix it.  :)

0 votes
Susan Ostreicher
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 22, 2017

Nevermind... the original bug was re-opened, and it looks like it will be fixed.  Thank you for listening, Atlassian! :) 

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-56869

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events