To find the number of contents (page and blogs) created by each user.

Praveen P May 8, 2023

We need data that how users are efficiently using confluence, So  I need to Generate the report of every user, Is it possible how many To find the number of contents (page and blogs) created by each user

2 comments

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2023

@Praveen P and @snakehealth the answer is, it depends. What Confluence licensing do you have in your Organization? Here is a summary of what may be available to you.

• Free - no reporting or analytics included
  • Standard - Space Analytics are included
  • Premium - Space and Site Analytics are included
  • Enterprise - Space and Site Analytics are included

What are you on? I can guide you based on the structure you have in your environment. In a nutshell though, Space Analytics will only show you User Activity in that Space. If you are on Standard, you would need to analyze each Space individually to get a full picture of the organization contributions. On Premium and Enterprise you can run Site Analytics to provide a holistic view across all Spaces. One caveat, you can only run reports for the previous 12 months. 

I hope this helps!

Praveen P May 9, 2023

Hi Andy, 

Thank you for response,

We are using Standard- Confluence license

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2023

@Praveen P as stated, you do have Space Analytics, but not Site Analytics. You can run analytics individually per space to aggregate your data. You can check out Marketplace Apps to see if any provide the data points you are looking for. I am not familiar with them, so I cannot recommend any specific application.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&product=confluence&query=analytics

Praveen P May 9, 2023

Thanks Andy,

This space analytics is accessible only by admin? 

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 9, 2023

There are specific settings for Space Analytics. The Admin has access by default but can make access public to all users or limit it to specific groups.

https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/set-viewing-permissions-for-analytics/

Mattia _bitvoodoo ag_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2023

Hello @Praveen P 

I only discovered your question today and I'm not sure whether your request is still relevant.
A reference has already been made to the apps in the Marketplace. The Viewtracker app fulfills your requirements. This report allows you to see which activities users have carried out on Confluence for the desired period and, as described here, on which pages.

Best regards,
Mattia

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events