Tasks in a Table will not display in Task Report

Elisha August 23, 2017

I reformatted how our tasks look in a space from the original "Type your task here. Use "@" to assign a user and "//" to select a due date" to a new format in a table. First column is the task, next column the assignee, last column the due date."

However, when I go to my Task Report macro, the assignee and due date get lost.  The task is displayed though without the other information. I'm assuming it's because I've separated the information into the two other columns.

Help!

3 comments

Mattias Van doninck January 29, 2018

I would really like to be able to make a task list in a table. This way it looks nicer and it can be sorted. The current way (checkbox + assignee + due date all in one block) looks messy.

Mohammad Soliman March 1, 2018

I agree 100%. I've been searching for a way to do this. The current method is very clunky. 

Reto Eggenberger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2018

We added a feature request. Please vote for this feature: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-40334

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events