Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables

Mario Burrola Jr. February 6, 2023

The product is horrible when I need to update data and imported from Excel no matter what format id is xlsx or xls or csv...

It doesn't work.

4 answers

1 vote
Katerina Rudkovskaya _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 7, 2023

Hi @Mario Burrola Jr.,

Confluence itself was oriented more on Wiki, so, you may browse the Atlassian Marketplace for apps that will enhance your experience with tables.

For example, our company develops the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app that allows you to filter, aggregate and perform calculations in the native Confluence tables as well as use Excel-like spreadsheets.

Please, check the Table Spreadsheet macro: it will help you to import your existing files in csv/xlsx formats to Confluence and continue to work with them right on the page using cell formulas, pivots, conditional formatting, etc.

1 vote
Rob Sargent February 6, 2023

There are those of us who feel Excel is the horrible thing.

0 votes
Juliette Lallement _Elements Apps_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 7, 2023

Hi @Mario 

What solution have you been using to import your Excel data? 

Feel free to take a look at the Elements Spreadsheet app which allows you to seamlessly integrate tables in Confluence. It's really simple to use, you can import an Excel file on a single click and start working in Confluence.

I'd be happy to discuss about your use case and how best you can implement it if you'd like. Feel free to book a slot that works for you directly in my calendar here.

Best regards,

0 votes
Shardul Juyal_Addteq_ February 7, 2023

Hi @Mario Burrola Jr. Excel and confluence do not work well with each other unless you are using plugins. (Infact I don't think any wiki integrates well with Excel other than Sharepoint)

You can give our plugin Excellentable a try if you want to increase the integration between Excel and Confluence

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events