SysML Modeling

Deleted user May 6, 2021

Hello, i would like to collect all the specifications with SysML Modeling Language. Is there a tool that you can recomment that got an interface to Jira / Confluence.

Thanks a lot for any hints.

Gunnar

2 comments

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2021

I've not seen one specifically for SysML, but as it is a sub-set of UML, I think the UML apps might be worth a look.  https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&query=uml 

(I've had some success with the PlantUML app in the past, but it would be unfair to only point at that single option, there's others that could be better for you)

Like Deleted user likes this
Deleted user May 7, 2021

What is the best way to list specifications / requirements as a system architect / hardware or software engineer in Atlassian Tools?

Do you know some tools that can link requirements with Confluence / Jira via OSLC or API  or ..?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2021

I see a lot of them documented in Confluence and then simply linked to Jira issues as people start building stories about how they're going to meet the requirements.

Some people with more complex sets of requirements will add tools - R4J is a requirements manager app for Jira for example, and Jira Align can do requirements as well.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events