Supported plugins for v6.1.1

Chris Flynn April 11, 2017

We are upgrading to Confluence v6.1.1, but when I run the Confluence Update Check to see the compatibility of our plugins there are some Atlassian plugins that are not supported yet (Plugin Manager, Support Tools, Healthcheck and others). I looked at the Plugin Manager and even though there are updates available from our current version, none of the versions say they support 6.1.1.

It seems a little crazy to me that Atlassian would release a version of Confluence that is not compatible with these plugins. What should I do so that I can update to Confluence 6.1.1?

1 comment

pumin wuvanich April 12, 2017

Another reason I haven't upgraded to 6.1.1 is that Atlassian Universal Plugin Manager supports up to 6.0.7.   Not sure if 6.1.1 has its own plugin manager.

pumin wuvanich April 12, 2017

I upgraded 6.1.1 anyway, and Universal Plugin Manager, Support Tools, Healthcheck and others work fine.    Hope this helps.

Chris Flynn April 12, 2017

This is very helpful, thank you. Upgrading our environments is not that easy for me to make time to do, so I always like going to the latest and greatest when possible. It makes me feel better that others have gone to v6.1.1 too without any issues. Thank you for your time and help.

Minh Tran
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 5, 2018

Hi @Chris Flynn / @pumin wuvanich, if you see any Atlassian addons incompatibility when running Confluence Update Check. Can you please raise it here?

I have updated a ton of add-ons / plugins to be compatible with the new released Confluence Server. However there may be add-ons / plugins that i may miss

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events