Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ReqIF, Reqtify and requirement management in mechanical engineering

Adrien Ragot _Requirement Yogi_ April 25, 2019

Hi,

Are you managing requirements in an external tool, such as Reqtify (Dassault), ReqIF, CaliberRM, etc.?

We are the developers of Requirement Yogi and we would like to develop integrations with external products. We would be really happy if you could answer the following questions:

• What is the most popular tool to manage requirements? We are more interested in the hardware industry than the tertiary environment (software requirements are already well-managed in Jira and Confluence).
  • Have you ever had projects to integrate this tool with Confluence?

If you don't want to disclose your affiliation in public, you can also contact us in private at integrations [at] play-sql.com.

Thank you,

Adrien Ragot

1 comment

JakobGaertner October 6, 2020

In Safety critical applications, Reqtify is very popular and would help us a lot. 

Reqtify has the advantage that it is creating an independent traceability matrix file, and regards all models, code, documents as "documents", it doesn't try to hold requirements info itself. 

An integration with reqtify would be relatively easy, as it is very customisable . 

(I am not at all affiliated to Dassault)

Jakob 

Adrien Ragot _Requirement Yogi_ October 6, 2020

Hi Jakob,

Thank you for your answer! I'll have a deeper look today, but as I understand, they don't publish the downloads – I assume I'd have to contact sales to get a copy and try it myself. Do you know a shorter way?

Thank you

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events