Proxy Error in Confluence While accessing a page I created

venmathi sivasankaran July 8, 2019

Hi,

I created a new page last week and it was working fine till last saturday. But today from morning CST time Im unable to access that page alone. 

The page keeps on loading and finally throwing proxy error as below. 

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /

Reason: Error reading from remote server

FYI, I'm accessing the page via my work network. and also I'm unable to access only this one page. Trid from different machines/accounts its same.  Rest of the pages are loading properly. 

Please help me with this. 

1 comment

Kiran Panduga {Appfire}
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 8, 2019

Hi @venmathi sivasankaran , 

• Can you try checking the "Troubleshooting and support tools" in "Confluence administration" and checking  "Instance health"?
  • Try accessing the particular page in a new browser (clean up the cache, cookies) and then try.
  • Check if you are able to create new pages within the same space?
  • Check for the permissions?
  • Try disabling the Collaborative Editing.

These tasks would possibly give a direction towards the solution. 

Thanks,

Kiran.

venmathi sivasankaran July 9, 2019

Hi @Kiran Panduga {Appfire}   

• Can you try checking the "Troubleshooting and support tools" in "Confluence administration" and checking  "Instance health"?- Im unable to find this option called confluence administration within my confluence page. Please help me to navigate to this instance health. But i was able to find an options called restrictions but there is no restrictions provided for any page and also for the space.
  • Try accessing the particular page in a new browser (clean up the cache, cookies) and then try.

- I tried clearing cache n cookies but behaviour didn't change.

• Check if you are able to create new pages within the same space?

- Yes I'm able to create new page. But I have to rework on it from begining. So it would be great If you could help me with resolving this issue.

• Check for the permissions?

- There no restrictions provided for the space itself. I created the page and I didn't provide any restrictions. Also its not modified by anybody else.

• Try disabling the Collaborative Editing.

- Im really sorry that i'm unable to find all these options u have mentioned. Please help me navigate.

venmathi sivasankaran July 17, 2019

Hi @Kiran Panduga {Appfire} 

I tried reverting the versions of the page and it worked. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events