Please Vote: Team Calendar Repeat Option for Weekday

Marinda May 17, 2021

Please vote for this issue if you agree that Team Calendars should have an option to repeat events on weekdayshttps://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-65483 

Microsoft Outlook has an option to repeat calendar events on weekdays. For example, repeat an event on the first/second/last weekday of each month. 

Outlook weekday repeat option.jpg

Confluence Team Calendars only has the option to repeat events on specific days (M, T, W, Th, F, S, Su) or "Day" (example: first day of each month), but no option to repeat on the first working day/weekday of each month. 

Weekday repeat option in Confluence.png

Allowing the dropdown option to repeat events by weekday in Team Calendars is essential, in my opinion. I hope that if we get enough votes, this feature can be implemented in Team Calendars soon. Thank you for your help!

2 answers

0 votes
Anastasia Andriyanova _Teamlead_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 16, 2023

Hi, Marinda!

It would be useful for our team, too.

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2021

@Marinda This would be useful for my team as well.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events