Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open new windows into recording area

Mau Amolat September 8, 2019

What does it really mean?

I selected my chrome application to record and yet when I open my application which is "notepad" on windows, it still shows on the result of the record. Does this kind of feature work for the https://www.freescreenrecording.com tool? Thanks!

3 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2019

You'll need to explain what application this is, it's not something I recognise as an Atlassian product, so it is probably an app for one of them.  There are thousands of apps in the marketplace, we can't guess which one it is.

0 votes
Mau Amolat September 8, 2019

It is related to an application that I guess they have developed or owned. I Have clicked on the submit a bug from support page related to the application and I was redirected to this forums

0 votes
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2019

Is this related to Atlassian products or any addon available on Atlassian marketplace?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events