Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OKRs for JIRA vs Boja OKR for Jira & Confluence

Kantardjian, Ara May 4, 2023

Anyone have any familiarity with either of these products? Im working out of a spreadsheet right now, and want to utilize a module in Jira for OKRs. Any feedback is appreciated

2 answers

2 votes
Oleksii Marynych May 4, 2023

Hello @Kantardjian, Ara 

I'm glad to see that you're exploring options to move your OKRs from spreadsheets to a more integrated solution within the Jira ecosystem. I'm the CMO of Oboard, and we have developed an OKR software called OKR Board for Jira. (We also have a free OKR Board for Confluence app)
It's the most popular (and the most loved) OKR app on Atlassian Marketplace. We're also proud to be Atlassian Staff Pick.

Thousands of companies are happy using OKR Board for Jira, and I believe our app can cover your needs.

If you have any questions or would like a demo to see how OKR Board for Jira can help you streamline your OKR management, please feel free to contact us. We're always here to help!

Best regards,

Oleksii
CMO, Oboard

0 votes
Courtney Eiland _Appfire_ May 22, 2023

Hi, @Kantardjian, Ara

I'm Courtney from Appfire -- we're behind OKR for Jira

Glad you're planning to make the jump from spreadsheets! Apps like ours can streamline the OKR management process for you so you can track progress toward goals in real time. OKR for Jira is well-supported and trusted by over 1,000 companies. 

If you'd like an introduction to how OKR for Jira can meet your needs, our documentation is a good place to start. If you have specific questions about linking OKRs within Jira or want to see a demo, we'd love to get you set up! Just send us a note and we'll handle the rest.

All the best,

Courtney Eiland, PMM

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events